TWALKITOUT: List of top ten iOS apps(free) of 2012 as reported by AppData
- Google Maps : Up against the self-threatened maps from Apple, Google maps stand alone as the top most used application on iOS.
- Sonic Jump : Sega America came up with an all new vertically challenging adventure in stunning HD graphics! This game jumped all 7 places to reach this spot.
- Youtube : Watch the world’s videos and keep up with your favorite YouTube channels with the official YouTube app for iOS. This app holds its place for some obvious reasons.
- Fun Run (multi-player race) : Fun Run is an online real-time multiplayer game for smart phones and tablets. You can be anywhere in the world and play with up to four players simultaneously.
- Snapchat : Real time picture chatting on iPhone. You can set the timer for how long your friends can see your message by setting up a timer.
- Flow Free : it’s a simple game, but doesn’t let you quit on itself. Connect matching colors with pipe to create a flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
- Ruzzle : it is a word game that boasts around 5 million users across the globe.
- Icon Pop Quiz : ICON POP Quiz challenges players to name famous people, hit movie and TV shows and characters using imaginative, handcrafted visual clues inspired by each answer.
- Flashlight : Bright. Fast. Simple. The most elegant and functional flashlight app, ever! And it’s the ONLY flashlight app that goes with a compass, giving you the direction in the darkness.
- Instagram : 80 million users love Instagram! It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone.
Latest posts by Anuj Sharma (see all)
- STOP Accepting Candies for Loose Money! It’s a Scam Bigger than You can Imagine!! - May 31, 2017
- How NASSCOM 10,000 Startups Program Changes the way you STARTUP - February 12, 2017
- DIY Flowerpot from Plastic Waste Bottle! Water Once in 2 months! - November 22, 2016