1) Clean your machine. It’s high time postponing it. Get your machine aired to blow out all the dust and clean the keyboard to remove all those stains and dirty patches you’ve been ignoring for ages. Clear up memory cache. Delete unnecessary files.
2) Sort out those wires. You have bundles of network cables, adapters, chargers, music accessories etc. all lying all around. Make a resolve to sort them out and keep them orderly in your drawers.
3) Delete old blogs. All those old blogs or pages you filled with letters for some time and updating them anymore, it’s time to delete them, so that they do not leave any impact on your employer or future employer who’s going on an online search on you.
4) Take-up your hobby. Yes, it’s been a long time now that you need to tune up that guitar, or pick up that paint brush or scribble your thoughts down on a paper. After all you’re creative self needs some air.
5) Take that long planned vacation. Go for it this time at any cost. Push around your old buddies or take a leap of solitude and go for that vacation planned long back.
Latest posts by Anuj Sharma (see all)
- STOP Accepting Candies for Loose Money! It’s a Scam Bigger than You can Imagine!! - May 31, 2017
- How NASSCOM 10,000 Startups Program Changes the way you STARTUP - February 12, 2017
- DIY Flowerpot from Plastic Waste Bottle! Water Once in 2 months! - November 22, 2016