National Geographic Traveler:
National Geographic Traveler showcases some breath taking and intriguing photography marvels from across the globe. This attracts a lot of photographers to put their best works in front. To cater this pool of rare talent, and find out the best, National Geographic Traveler organizes a Photo contest every year.
The 25th annual National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest is accepting submissions. They want you to pack your bags, go out taking the best shots and participate. Enter today for a chance to win a National Geographic Expedition to the Galápagos and have your photo published in National Geographic Traveler magazine.
How to Enter
To begin the entry process, ClickHere, to set up and account and sign in.Upload your photograph and complete an entry form, including the following required information: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and photo caption. Entries are $15 and you may submit as many entries as you wish. For more information, please read the Rules.
National Geographic Traveler invites the photographs under the following categories:
- Travel Portraits: Locals working, playing, celebrating
- Outdoor Scenes: Landscapes, aerials, wildlife, waterscapes
- Sense of Place: Pictures that evoke the essence of a place
- Spontaneous Moments: Fun, quirky, surprising, and unrehearsed moments
First Prize: A 10-day Galápagos National Geographic Expedition for two
Second Prize: A 7-day National Geographic Photography Workshop
Third Prize: A 6-day cruise on a Maine windjammer schooner for two
7 Merit Prizes: $200 gift certificates to B&H Photo and a matted and framed print of your entry.
So what are you waiting for? Set up an account and uploads your best shots falling under the mentioned categories for National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2013. Wish you all the luck!!
(source & photo credits: traveler.nationalgeographic.com)
Latest posts by Anuj Sharma (see all)
- STOP Accepting Candies for Loose Money! It’s a Scam Bigger than You can Imagine!! - May 31, 2017
- How NASSCOM 10,000 Startups Program Changes the way you STARTUP - February 12, 2017
- DIY Flowerpot from Plastic Waste Bottle! Water Once in 2 months! - November 22, 2016